Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Review of "Brink's Body Building e-book"

Until you learn to eat right, take the right supplements, ignore the bad ones, know exactly how to train etc, you will have a very hard time building lean muscle.
I am constantly reading and learning about the best ways to build lean muscle mass. Education is probably one of the best things you can do to help yourself get the edge when working out in the gym. That is why I buy tons of books and training guides, and it's why you should too if you are serious about fitness.
While doing my normal internet searches for the latest muscle building news, I came across an interesting e-book (basically a book that your can read on your computer). The ebook was called "Body Building Revealed" and was written by a man by the name of Will Brink. I had heard of Will before in the muscle building industry and I knew he was a straight shooting, "tell it like it is" kind of guy.
In fact, Will is a sports nutrition and supplementation expert, not some lazy slob sitting in his basement writing "muscle building" guides. Some of Will's clients include famous athletes and even SWAT team and Navy Seal special operation teams! When Will talks about building muscle, I listen. Plain and simple.
Needless to say, I was on the edge of my seat while reading this guide. The "lean muscle building diet" plan that is spelled out step by step was worth the price of the book by itself. This is the same plan used by professional athletes throughout the world. The only difference is, you don't have to pay thousands of dollars for this plan like the athletes do.
In the second part of the book, Will talks about bodybuilding supplements. I have to admit, I was completely shocked at what he revealed. Thanks to Will, I will save thousands of dollars this year by not wasting money on supplements that flat out don't work. (Will does explain which ones DO WORK, so that is something you won't want to miss, in the book are over 50 fully referenced body building supplement reviews, it's pretty amazing to be honest)
The third part of the e-book looks at weight training, he has a chapter designed for beginners to intermediates then as if that was not enough a huge addition from master trainer Charles Poliquin for the more advanced trainee.
To be honest it would take me pages to do justice to this e-book, there are over 640 pages in it, he goes to to explain in further chapters about the correct way to do cardio to retain lean muscle mass, then there's a huge chapter on motivation and goal setting, honestly this thing is like a body building bible.
Last time I checked, Will was offering a special on his web site. He was giving away free memberships to his "Inner Ring", which is basically free support and consulting with Will and a bunch of other great freebies. If he is still offering this bonus, then you should signup right away before he stops giving it away.
I can't recommend Will Brink's "Body Building Revealed"e- book highly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment